Sunday, 5 January 2025

Language Aptitude



  1. English
    I possess native-level proficiency in English, demonstrated through my ability to speak, write, and communicate clearly and effectively. My education in English literature during secondary and high school laid a strong foundation for my language skills. Additionally, I have written my postgraduate diploma dissertations in English, further showcasing my academic proficiency in the language.

  2. French
    I have native-level fluency in French, capable of speaking, writing, and communicating clearly. My studies in French literature during secondary and high school have deepened my understanding and command of the language. I have also written my PhD thesis in French, highlighting my advanced academic capability in this language.

  3. German
    I am proficient in German, with B1 level certification and B2 conversational skills. My experience working in several German-speaking companies has allowed me to develop a clear and effective communication style in German, both written and spoken.

  4. Pidgin English
    I am fluent in Pidgin English, a creole language widely spoken by Anglophones in Cameroon. Having lived extensively within Anglophone communities, I have developed native-level fluency, enabling me to communicate clearly in both informal and professional settings.

  5. Camfranglais
    I have native-level proficiency in Camfranglais, a unique creole language predominantly spoken by Francophones in Cameroon. My long-term residence in Francophone regions has provided me with the opportunity to master this language, allowing for clear and effective communication.

  6. Bassa
    I have a conversational proficiency in Bassa, my mother's native language. This has enabled me to communicate effectively within my cultural and familial contexts.

  7. Communication Skills
    I excel in various modes of communication, including verbal, non-verbal, paraverbal, and extraverbal communication. This comprehensive skill set enables me to convey messages effectively across different languages and cultural contexts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Resume

Work Experience Language Instructor for English and French Volkhochschule, Neunkirchen (Germany) June 2025 to present  Speaker at Work...